Our COVID-19 Protocol
Things to know when you visit
- The site, monument and museum is currently open one Tuesdays – Sundays from 09:00 to 17:00. As of 7 December 2020 we will be changing our visiting hours to Mondays – Sundays from 08:00 – 16:00.
- Every visitor entering the site will be required to register and have their temperature measured. Visitors who have a high fever will not be allowed access to the site.
- Groups may download our Covid-19 contact tracing form for ease of access. Temperature will be taken upon arrival.
- All visitors to the site must wear a mask. Visitors without masks will not be given access.
- Visitors to the site should wash their hands regularly with soap and water and sanitise using the sanitiser available at entry points.
- Access to the site will be refused should visitors show any symptoms of the Covid-19 virus (fever, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath, etc.).
- Practice social distancing of at least 1.5 meter apart.
- Contactless payment is possible. Tickets can be bought on our website.
- Entry to the site is at own risk.