Tours, Times, Tariffs & Map
The spectacular Voortrekker Monument Heritage site is situated in the northern part of South Africa in the Pretoria, Gauteng region. It boasts a unique Monument which commemorates the pioneering history of Southern Africa and the history of the Afrikaner and is situated in a beautiful setting.
The Tourist Information Centre staff provide an excellent service and pride themselves on their extensive knowledge of :
- Activities and visitor attractions
- South African historical en heritage sites
- Regional information
- Touring information
Let us guide you on your African holiday experience!
For more info contact: +027- (0) 12-326-6770
Facilities are all wheel chair accessible
GPS Coordinates: -25.776372, 28.175985 (Only correct on Google)
Other entrance fees:
Heritage Levy: R15.00
Research library and archive: R50.00
Picnic and outdoor activities: R55.00
Friends of the Monument – free, passengers pay entrance fee
- Adults: R 95.00
- SA Children (2 – 18 years old): R 48.00
- SA pensioners and students: R 48.00
- SA Scholars (with guides): R 60.00 (See Educational Tours for Schools Click here)
- SA Families (parent/s with 3 children under 18): R190.00
- Friends of the Monument – free
- Guide fee: R400.00 per group
- For promotions and to buy your ticket, click here.
(Tuesday to Sunday)
- Closed on Mondays
- The Monument will be closed on 25 December.
- Bookings take place from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 16:00.
Please book weekend tours in advance.
Included in tariffs above unless otherwise stated at main entrance or in the Events Programme