The spectacular Voortrekker Monument Heritage site is situated in the northern part of South Africa in the Pretoria, Gauteng region. It boasts a unique Monument which commemorates the pioneering history of Southern Africa and the history of the Afrikaner and is situated in a beautiful setting.
The Tourist Information Centre staff provide an excellent service and pride themselves on their extensive knowledge of :
- Activities and visitor attractions
- South African historical en heritage sites
- Regional information
- Touring information
Let us guide you on your African holiday experience!
For more info contact: +027- (0) 12-326-6770
Facilities are all wheel chair accessible
GPS Coordinates: -25.776372, 28.175985 (Only correct on Google)
- Adults: R 100.00
- SA Children (2 – 18 years old): R 50.00
- SA pensioners and students: R 50.00
- Bus parking: R150.00
- Sedan parking: R20.00
- Friends of the Monument – free, passengers pays entrance fee
- Enquiries for guided tours can be sent to email@example.com
- The Monument will be closed on 25 December.
- Bookings take place from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 16:00.
Please book weekend tours in advance.
Included in tariffs above unless otherwise stated at main entrance or in the Events Programme